Programs and Services
Hurtt Family Health Clinic is committed to providing quality healthcare and intentionally works to partner with community resources throughout Orange County. Please note, that while we work to continually update this community resources section, we encourage you to reach out to community organizations directly for the most up to date information.
For specific resources not mentioned below, please contact 2-1-1 for assistance and more information: https://www.211oc.org
- Drug Treatment & Detox
- Hurtt Family Health Clinic provides referrals to local agencies for detox and drug treatment. The Clinic has a relationship with the Orange County Rescue Mission, a faith based long term housing program that provides housing, vocational training and life sufficiency skills for homeless men, women and children.
- Korean Community Services
- Health Education Classes
- Hurtt Family Health Clinic provides FREE classes in diabetes management, healthy living, lifestyle changes, smoking cessation, and more. Please contact us at (714)247-0300 for more information on class schedules.
- To request interpreter services for CalOptima Medi-Cal, OneCare OneCare Connect or CalOptima Care Network, please contact our main office to schedule an appointment and request that an interpreter be present for your visit: (714) 247-0300.
- Pharmacy Assistance
- Hurtt Family Health Clinic is able to provide some medications to patients free of charge through various grants and collaborations with community partners. We charge a nominal dispensing fee for those medications. We also assist our patients with completing Prescription Assistance Program applications to receive free and low-cost medications for those we do not have on hand. See our Patients Services staff for more information.
- Orange County Rescue Mission
- The Hurtt Family Health Clinic began as a ministry of the Orange County Rescue Mission, the largest faith-based homeless shelter in Orange County. The Mission’s primary goal is to minister the love of Jesus Christ to the Least, the Last and the Lost of Orange County through the provision of shelter, food clothing, job training, counseling and support to homeless men, women and children. OCRM inspires hope in those they serve and allow them to return to self-sufficiency. For more information, go to the OCRM website at rescuemission.org.
- Community Resources Guides:
- Food Boxes
- Hurtt Family Health Clinic provides food boxes to patients, free of charge, at the conclusion of their clinic visit. The boxes contain non-perishable food items designed to feed a family of four for one week.
- Disability Transportation
- General Transportation
- Senior Transportation
If you or someone you know needs resources on immigration and immigration rights, please refer to the information below or contact 2-1-1 Orange County for additional assistance. (hyperlink 2-1-1 Orange County to http://www.211.org/)
Pease note, that while we work to continually update this community resources section, we encourage you to reach out to community organizations or a lawyer directly for the most up to date information.